In a Word document, include your journal/note of the experiments/step that you did and the real world application for your bacteria.
• Include the tables/ figure/picture and their title for each figure and short interpretation of the result your conclusion
• REAL WORLD IMPORTANCE : The real-world importance section will be the medical/clinical, environmental, economic, or industrial importance of the organism you identified. Select two of these options (medical/clinical, environmental, economic, or industrial), and must give a detailed discussion of the organism in relation to the option you selected. You cannot write about tests performed and their use, or the purpose/importance of being able to identify an organism. You can only write about the organism you identified from two of the categories (medical/clinical, environmental, economic, or industrial importance).
• REFERENCES : You need at least three. You may use Galileo or Google Scholar to locate references for the real-world importance section of the report.
• Grammar and spelling : The paper must be written in correct grammar, with correct spelling, including scientific words.
• Page formating : single line spacing, name, course, date, font = Times New Roman, text size = 12, and margins 1 on all sides using standard leter size paper.