Select three different geologic events including an earthquake, a volcano, and a mountain belt from the U.S. Geological Survey website. Be sure that the selected structural geological events are associated with the three main plate tectonic movements including divergent, convergent, and transform fault.
Create a 15-slide PowerPoint presentation that discusses and addresses the following items:
- The history of the plate tectonics theory.
- A map for each selected location.
- The relationship between each structural geologic event (i.e., earthquake) and the associated plate tectonics movement.
- The various damages associated with each structural geologic event.
- The role of earth science and specific tools used to predict and measure the selected geologic events.
- Use and reference at least three current, academic, outside sources.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide,