Consider the following scenario: You recently inherited $50,000 and you would like to use this money to help start a small business. However, you will need additional funding.
Create a business plan to convince the bank or other investors that you have a viable business plan.
- Give an overview of your business.
- List and describe your management team, describe the legal structure, and decide on a location.
- Develop a marketing plan and determine your pricing strategies
- Do a SWOT analysis
- Determine your suppliers
- Prepare an estimate of your start-up costs.
- Forecast of your expected sales/revenues as well as your expenses.
- Prepare the financial statements.
- Complete the executive summary