Topic ((How Secure are VPNs?))
- Identify the problems associated with the topic you selected.
- Identify a company/organization that is/has dealt with these problems with the topic you have selected.
- Select the major problems with the topic that is selected.
- Suggest all possible solutions to these major problems.
- Recommend the best solution to be implemented.
- Detail how this solution should be implemented.
Use the following outline to complete your Project:
1. Synopsis/Executive Summary
- Outline the purpose of the Project (What are you trying to solve?)
- Outline the issues and findings of the project without specific details.
- Identify the theory that will be used.
- Note any assumptions made (you may not have all the information you’d like so some assumptions may be necessary e.g.: “It has been assumed that…”, “Assuming that it takes half an hour to read one document…”).
- Identify the problems found in the project by:
- analyzing the problem, supporting your findings with facts given in the case, the relevant theory, and course concepts.
- searching for the underlying problems
- This section is often divided into sub-sections.
- Summarise the major problem/s.
- Identify alternative solutions to this/these major problem/s.
- Briefly outline each alternative solution and evaluate its advantages and disadvantages.
- There is no need to refer to theory or coursework here.
- Sum up the main points from the findings and discussion.
- Choose which of the alternative solutions should be adopted.
- Briefly justify your choice explaining how it will solve the major problem/s.
- This should be written in a forceful style as this section is intended to be persuasive.
- Here integration of theory and coursework is appropriate.
- Explain what should be done, by whom, and by when.
- If appropriate include a rough estimate of costs (both financial and time).
- Make sure all references are cited correctly.